Milk & Cream
The milk and cream processing industry primarily pasteurises and separates raw milk to produce milk and cream products with varying levels of fat content. The products can be classified into four categories: whole milk, low-fat milk, ultra-high-temperature (UHT) milk and cream.
With an ever-increasing demand for fresh drinking cow’s milk and edible cream, manufacturers need to produce large volumes and varying quantities to meet the challenging demands of this growing market.
HRS Heat Exchangers offer a broad range of ultra-hygienic processing solutions for pasteurisation, UHT treatment and CIP to ensure gentle product handling with superior product integrity. Applications include chilled, UHT, sterilised and condensed milk products and cream products:
- Annular Space Heat Exchangers: HRS AS Series
- Hygienic Multi Tube Heat Exchangers: HRS MI Series & HRS MR Series
- Hygienic Double Tube Heat Exchangers: HRS DTA Series
- Food Processing Systems: HRS Thermblock M Series
- Cleaning Systems (CIP & SIP)
- Piston Pumps: HRS BP Series
- Plate Heat Exchangers: HRS PHE Series