HRS Heat Exchangers are a leading global provider of equipment and systems for the vegetable processing industry, from single machines to complete processing lines and turn-key plants.
Our complete range of vegetable processing equipment is engineered to achieve high volumes or run in small custom batches as required, meeting global market requirements or serve local markets.
Our equipment provides the industry’s most innovative solutions for improving efficiency, reducing operational costs and maintaining the product’s organoleptic properties. Our overall view of the market and R&D mean we can add value while focusing on our customer’s primary needs.
Some of the advantages of HRS Heat Exchangers’ solutions for vegetable processing include:
- Little or no water consumption
- High energy recovery
- Vegetables are never exposed to the atmosphere
- Can be cleaned by CIP
- Low cooling temperatures are allowed
HRS Heat Exchangers’ products for vegetable processing:
- Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers: HRS Unicus Series and HRS R Series
- Annular Space Heat Exchangers: HRS AS Series
- Multitube Heat Exchangers; HRS MI Series and HRS MR Series
- Double Tube Heat Exchangers: HRS DTA Series