Hygienic Double Tube Heat Exchangers – HRS DTA Series
The HRS DTA Series is a double tube heat exchanger designed specifically for the food industry and other hygienic applications. The product flows through the inner tubes and the service fluid flows through the surrounding shell.
Because of its geometry, the DTA Series is a true counter-current heat exchanger. Using our corrugation technology, both heat transfer and efficiency are increased over standard smooth tube heat exchangers and potential fouling is minimised.
A bellow is fitted to absorb differential expansion between shell and tube and multiple units can be interconnected for larger applications. Options include frame mounting, insulation and stainless steel cladding.
Typical applications of the HRS DTA Series Heat Exchanger include:
- Fluids containing fibres or other solids
- Low to high viscosity fluids
- Food products
- Products with aseptic fruit particulates, tomato dices, etc
- Shell side: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Tube side: AISI 316L stainless steel
- Shell side: Flange
- Tube side: clamp
- External: Satin or Polished
- Tube side: roughness <0.8 microns
- Shell side: 10 bar(g) / 150 oC
- Tube side: 10 bar(g) / 150 oC
© 2017 HRS Heat Exchangers. All Rights Reserved