Industrial Double Tube Heat Exchangers – HRS DTI Series
The HRS DTI Series of heat exchangers is an industrial double tube heat exchanger, comprising a tube within a tube. The inner tube is corrugated for increased heat transfer and reduced fouling.
The product flows through the inner tube and the service fluid through the annulus between the inner and outer tube. Because of its geometry, the DTI heat exchanger is a true counter-current heat exchanger.
An expansion joint (bellow) is fitted in the shell to allow for differential expansion of the inner and outer tube during operation. Multiple units can be interconnected and have the options of frame mounting, insulation and cladding in stainless steel.
Due to the interior cross section, the HRS DTI Series is suited for:
- Fluids containing fibres or solids
- Fluids of low to high viscosities and non-Newtonian fluids
- Shell side: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Tube side: AISI 316L stainless steel
- Shell side: Flange
- Tube side: Flange
- External: Matt:
- Product side Descaled
- Shell side: 10 bar(g) / 185 oC
- Tube side: 10 bar(g) / 185 oC
© 2017 HRS Heat Exchangers. All Rights Reserved