Technical Sales Engineer Malaysia
HRS Heat Exchangers
Managing Energy Efficiently
HRS Heat Exchangers Malaysia is looking for a self-driven and highly motivated sales professional to join us as Technical Sales Engineer where you have the autonomy to promote HRS innovative products and progress within a global team. This role is to identify, plan and develop opportunities in the market place within various process industry sectors. Reporting directly to the General Manager – HRS Malaysia, you will be responsible for the growth, productivity and profitability by securing new business, using effective negotiation skills while utilising your existing contacts within the industry.
It is a rewarding yet challenging role best suited for an individual who understands the principles of technical sales techniques with proven track record in process industries.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Plan, develop and implement sales marketing strategy and activities based on the group objective in SEA/Malaysia as well as ensuring that all regions are covered.
- Identify potential regional sales and determine the most effective way to acquire new business to achieve defined sales targets.
- Provide technical information and suggest solutions to the client and HRS technical team on any enquiries.
- Keep up to date on new developments within the company and the industry including assessing competitors’ activity to help determine sales action and strategies.
- Utilise all available sales tools effectively and efficiently to assist in quotation, preparation, presentation and negotiation of project proposals to existing and potential clients.
- Maintain and be responsible for CRM system by updating all clients’ data, periodic reports and sales activities including follow up and results to monitor each project lifecycle and sales progress.
- Frequent travelling to develop key relationships within the industry is required.
- A target driven sales person who thrives on challenges with a proven sales track record working in a technical sales or business development role.
- Understanding of heat transfer and thermal design in relevant industries and application areas.
- Self-motivated, flexible attitude with a ‘can-do’ mind-set, good initiative and ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with prospects, customers and suppliers/partners at all levels.
- Highly organised and multi-tasking ability to meet deadlines, with good time management and planning skills.
- Persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical, resourceful and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Formal engineering qualification to at least a BS Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent will be favourable but not essential.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience is preferable.
As part of the HRS Group, HRS Heat Exchangers Malaysia operates at the forefront of thermal technology, offering innovative and effective heat transfer solutions worldwide, across a diverse range of industries with a focus in our Key Application areas of Food and Environmental. With over 35 years’ experience, we specialise in the design and manufacture of an extensive range of corrugated tube and scraped surface heat exchangers as well as state of the art thermal process systems. All our products comply with the European Pressure Vessel Directive. HRS has a global network of offices: Spain, USA, Malaysia, Australia and India; with manufacturing plants in the UK, India and Spain.
Only candidates who are eligible to work and remain in Malaysia will be considered.
HRS offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
© 2018 HRS Heat Exchangers. All Rights Reserved