Sales Assistant Spain
Website HRS Heat Exchangers
Managing Energy Efficiently
Due to increasing sales and inquiries for our technology, and to enhance our position as the market leader for tubular and scraped surface heat exchangers; HRS Heat Exchangers are currently recruiting a Sales Assistant to expand our Spanish sales team.
As part of the HRS Group, HRS Heat Exchangers operates at the forefront of thermal technology, offering innovative and effective heat transfer solutions worldwide, across a diverse range of industries. With over 35 years’ experience, we specialize in the design and manufacture of an extensive range of corrugated tube and scraped surface heat exchangers. All our products comply with the European Pressure Vessel Directive. HRS has a global network of offices: Spain, USA, Malaysia, Australia and India; with manufacturing plants in the UK, India and Spain.
The successful candidate will become part of the technical-commercial team. The main responsibilities will include the handling of all incoming orders, raising orders in the internal order handling system, and evaluating all technical and commercial aspects of the order. The candidate will work alongside the sales engineers and ensure that the technical department has all necessary information for order processing. He/she will be responsible for overseeing the order book from beginning to end and identify issues before they occur and offer potential solutions. The role will take care of logistics planning ensuring that orders are delivered on time. He/she will help with our commercial activities, keeping our CRM system up-to-date and participate in event planning/execution such as trade shows and sales conventions.
- Order handling
- Technical evaluation of order dossiers
- Order planning
- Logistics planning
- Sales support
- Communication bridge between customers and the technical/commercial department of HRS
- Must possess excellent communication skills within international environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish language
- Previous experience in a technical-commercial position and good working knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an advantage
- Be structured and organised and able to prioritize workload effectively
- Undertake project management of capital equipment and systems
- Able to recognise and meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Computer literate
Any application without the required language skills will not be considered. Job interviews will be conducted both in English and Spanish.
Job location: Spanish HRS affiliate, Lorquí (Murcia), Spain. Immediate hiring with six-month trial period.
Candidates are invited to send their up to date CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying with “Sales assistant HRS Spain” in the subject line.
HRS offers a good remuneration package for the right candidate.
© 2017 HRS Heat Exchangers. All Rights Reserved