Sales Engineer Australia
Website HRS Heat Exchangers Australia
Managing Energy Efficiently
Due to increasing sales and inquiries for our technology, and to enhance our position as the market leader in Australia for tubular and scraped surface heat exchangers; HRS Heat Exchangers are currently recruiting a Sales Engineer to expand our Auustralia sales team.
As part of the HRS Group, HRS Heat Exchangers operates at the forefront of thermal technology, offering innovative and effective heat transfer solutions worldwide, across a diverse range of industries. With over 30 years’ experience, we specialize in the design and manufacture of an extensive range of corrugated tube and scraped surface heat exchangers. All our products comply with the European Pressure Vessel Directive. HRS has a global network of offices: Spain, USA, Malaysia, Australia and India; with manufacturing plants in the UK, India and Spain.
Sales Engineer Duties:
- Assist in the preparation and development of a sales and marketing plan for the region.
- Implement and execute the strategy, objectives and activities in the territory to achieve the desired annual budget.
- Establish and maintain sales standards and results:
– Communicate efficiently with the sales group in the Australia and Europe, in order to achieve sales targets in the region, as well as efficiently using the available sales tools.
– Prepare, present and negotiate offers of systems and solutions to regional clients.
– Monitor the sales progress to achieve the proposed objectives.
- Identify potential regional sales and determine the most effective way to obtain business through personal and/or group effort.
- Ensure you use sales criteria and always add value to customers repeatedly.
- Regional travel for client meetings and sales channels to develop key relationships with these companies.
Sales Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates must possess a formal engineering qualification to at least a BS Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- Candidates with proven sales experience within food & beverage, biogas and process industries – Minimum of 5 years experience
- Understanding of heat transfer and thermal design
- Be structured and organized and able to prioritize workload effectively
- Undertake project management of capital equipment and systems
- Able to recognize and meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Computer literate
Applicants should be Australian permanent residents, with minimum 5 years experience in food & beverage or relevant processing industry in Australia.
HRS offers a good remuneration package for the right candidate.
© 2017 HRS Heat Exchangers. All Rights Reserved