Process water covers a wide range of uses, including general heating and cooling applications, cleaning and transportation, boiler feed water, engine cooling and even chemical and product dilution and suspension.
While softer water is generally better to avoid scaling problems, the exact parameters, such as oxygen and carbon content, conductivity and purity will depend both on the water source (for example whether from mains water, private supply or recovered from elsewhere in the process) and its use.
Whether you need to separate process water from cooling or heating media, utilise heat within a closed loop system or simply maximise the efficiency of heating or cooling during your process, HRS Heat Exchangers have a technology which will work for you.
HRS Heat Exchangers’ products for use with process water are:
- Multitube Heat Exchangers: HRS K Series
- Multipass Heat Exchangers: HRS MP Series
- Double Tubeplate Heat Exchangers: HRS SI Series
- Double Tube Heat Exchangers: HRS DTI Series
- Plate Heat Exchangers: HRS PHE Series