ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Accreditation
The management team of HRS Heat Exchangers (HRS) is committed and responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System to ensure customer satisfaction, employee participation and continuous company development.
Every HRS Employee is committed to provide the highest standard of quality on all of our products and services to ensure both customer satisfaction and legal regulations met at all times.
HRS has developed a Quality Policy of promoting continual improvement and setting of Objectives in line with UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015, as follows:
- Establish communication channels so that each employee will have full understanding of the Policy and Quality Objectives
- Annual review of the Quality Policy and the Quality Management System based on the company’s strive for excellence
- Involve our suppliers and subcontractors participation in this Policy in order to reach the highest quality professional standard and customer satisfaction
- Provide the best technical and human resources, taking into account the physical, social and psychological factors
- Provide training for every employee to perform their duties required by his or her specific role
To achieve these objectives, HRS management team recognizes that full employee participation is essential combined with their commitment to improve individual and teamwork to ensure company’s goals and objectives are met.
Please click on the following link to review our certification HRS NQA – ISO9001 Accreditation Certificate