Dairy and milk products play a big part of a healthy life for millions of people. Meanwhile, an ever-increasing variety of specialized products – from whole and skim milks to creams, cheeses, yogurts, whey products and specialty powders – are opening up tremendous opportunities for growth in the sector. HRS Heat Exchangers maintain safe, cost-effective manufacturing and decreasing waste and emission levels.
The HRS Unicus Series of scraped surface heat exchangers is of particular interest for the production of dairy desserts, as our patented technology offers a number of benefits including the avoidance of shear stresses on the product and high shear stresses on the product and total control over the continuous process..
HRS Heat Exchangers’ products for the dairy sector:
- Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers: HRS Unicus Series
- Annular Space Hear Exchangers: HRS AS Series
- Multitube Heat Exchangers: HRS MI Series and HRS MR Series
- Double Tube Heat Exchangers: HRS DTA Series
- Plate Heat Exchangers: HRS PHE Series