Hygienic Multi Tube Heat Exchanger – HRS MI Series
The HRS MI Series heat exchanger is an all stainless steel shell and tube heat exchanger for food industry use.
The product to be heated or cooled flows through the interior tubes while the media fluid flows through the surrounding shell. The MI Series is the ideal heat exchanger for pasteurisation applications. HRS corrugated tubes are used to increase heat transfer rates which makes the MI series much more efficient than normal smooth tube heat exchangers.
A bellow is fitted to absorb differential expansion between the shell and the inner tubes and multiple units can be interconnected for larger applications. Options include frame mounting, insulation and stainless steel cladding.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS OF THE HRS MI SERIES HEAT EXCHANGER INCLUDE:
- Low to medium viscosity fluids
- Food industry applications
- Shell side: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Tube side: AISI 316L stainless steel
- Shell side: clamp
- Tube side: clamp
- Shell side: externally polished
- Tube side: roughness <0.8 microns
- Shell side: 10 bar(g) / 150 oC
- Tube side: 10 bar(g) / 150 oC
© 2017 HRS Heat Exchangers. All Rights Reserved